Personal Wealth Management
Successful personal wealth management starts with shared vision: with your advisors understanding your special needs and goals—and with you understanding the guiding philosophy of your advisors.
For this reason, all new relationships at GCM are initiated with a meeting with our owner and founder, Steve Gradow. Growing this relationship, of course, takes time; but providing such time is the hallmark of GCM service.
Personal Investment Plan
The Personal Investment Plan (PIP) is a clear and comprehensive blueprint for the enhancement and safeguarding of your investment assets. It may also include strategies for inter-generational, estate, and trust planning, as well as for charitable gift-giving and other philanthropic endeavors. The development, implementation, and monitoring of a PIP is outlined in the following phases:
- Analyze client’s current and future investment goals and objectives.
- Evaluate client’s tolerance toward risk, return expectations, and time horizon to achieving desired goals.
- Outline various proposed asset allocations strategies with a focus on risk controls driving the process.
- Address long-term/short-term investment strategies against current market conditions and future forecasts.
- Integrate portfolio strategies with well-researched and cost-effective options.
- Generate a written statement that outlines objectives and provides guidelines for success.
- Review PIP with client to ensure understanding and agreement.
- Implement investment strategies according to PIP.
- Provide ongoing analysis to ascertain relative asset valuations to each position within the portfolio.
- Monitor and rebalance as needed and as prescribed by PIP guidelines.
- Prepare a periodic review and appraisal of holdings, portfolio transactions, and performance.
- Evaluate PIP objectives annually, revise and enhance as needed based on changes in lifestyle and goals.